- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- English, Afrikaans
Neurological, spinal and orthopaedic conditions
- South African
- Zelrése Jones joins Mediclinic as a senior physiotherapist from MBW Physios, Durbanville, South Africa where she has worked as physiotherapist since 2016.
- Zelrése completed her Bachelors in Physiotherapy at the University of Stellenbosch in 2009 and has over six years of experience in the field of physiotherapy in South Africa.
- As a physiotherapist she aims to provide her patients with the best possible treatment and care to help them achieve their highest level of function.
- Her clinical skills include Kinesio taping, dry needling, aquatherapy, Neurodynamics (lower limbs), gait rehabilitation, outcomes based rehabilitation and neuromuscular skeletal conditions
- BSc (Physiotherapy)