Zuhair Sikafi Dr. (ID*)
- English, Arabic
- Prostate problems
- Stone surgery
- Erectile dysfunction
- Urological tumours
- Urodynamic studies for bladder dysfunction
- Female stress incontinence
- Paediatric urological problems
- Plastibell neonate circumcision
- Dr. Sikafi is a urologist with over 25 years' experience in Ireland, UK and the UAE. He did his basic medical studies in Iraq, before becoming a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and Glasgow in 1982. He gained his Diploma in Urology from the University of London in 1986 and became a Fellow of the International Collge of Surgeons (USA) in 1990.
- He covers all urological conditions and surgical procedures including endoscopy, stone surgery, penile implant surgery and urethral stents.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- FRCS (Irl)
- FRCS (Glasg)
- FICS (USA)
- Dip. Urol (Univ. of London)