Betina Rogalski Dr. (ID*)
- Paediatric Rheumatology
- English, German
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (pauciarticular JIA, polyarticular JIA, systemic JIA, psoriatic JIA, Enthesitis-associated JIA)
- Juvenile Spondyloarthropathies
- Juvenile SLE
- Juvenile Dermatomyositis
- Juvenile Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Juvenile Scleroderma
- Acute and Chronic Anterior Uveitis
- Juvenile Vasculitis
- Autoinflammatory diseases, such as Familial Mediterranean Fever (FMF), Cryopurin-Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS)
- Genetic Arthropathies, such as Progressive Pseudorheumatoid Arthropahy ofChildhood (PPAC), Camptodactyly Arthropathy-Coxa vara-Pericarditis-Syndrome (CACP)
- Reactive Arthritis, such as Poststreptococal Arthritis, Lyme Disease, Arthritis post Samonella or Yersinia infection
- Juvenile chronic pain amplification syndromes
- Dr. Betina is an International Visiting doctor and visits Mediclinic City Hospital every five to six weeks. For appointments or more details kindly write to Senior Registered Nurse, Ms. Angelie Padios at email@example.com
- Dr. Rogalski is an extremely experienced consultant paediatric rheumatologist who has worked in the field of paediatric rheumatology for 20 years. She has been a speaker at national and international conferences.
- Dr. Rogalski is a visiting doctor with practising rights at Mediclinic City Hospital. In addition to her work in Dubai, she is also a consultant paediatric rheumatologist at her Pediatric Rheumatology Clinic in Bensheim, Germany.
- Dr. Rogalski treats the entire spectrum of rheumatic diseases in children. She has extensive experience in the use of DMARDS (disease-modifying anti rheumatic drugs) and biologicals for treatment of her patients.
- Having a child with a chronic rheumatic disease can be a burden on the family. It is a main focus of Dr. Rogalski´ s work that her patients are not impaired by their chronic condition, have a normal physical and psycho-social development, do well in school, can participate in sports and enjoy life.