Aagje Bais Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Dutch
- Premalignant diseases, oncology and vulva diseases
- Operational procedures
- Management and follow-up of normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Dr Aagje Bais completed her qualifications in the Netherlands, where she graduated from the prestigious Erasmus University of Medicine in Rotterdam. During her studies she specialised in premalignant diseases, oncology and vulva diseases.
- Dr. Bais has a long documented track record of operational procedures and she is also very competent in the management and follow-up of normal and high-risk pregnancies.
- She won several international prices with her PhD thesis and has more than 50 international presentations and publications in peer reviewed scientific journals.
- She is a board member of the highest Dutch medical advisory committee reporting directly to the Ministry of Health, Vice-President of the Dutch National Cervix Committee and Board member of the advisory committee for the European Federation of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology.