Amy Bailey Dr.
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of psychological difficulties
- Application of an eclectic range of psychological approaches to tailor therapy to individual needs of the child
- Adoption of an evidence based approach
- Support and counselling to children and families
- Assessment of a range of psychological difficulties
- Consultation to families regarding a wide range of presenting difficulties
- Able to advise and guide staff regarding offering services to best meet the psychology needs of children and families
Amy is heavily involved in advancing psychological awareness and services within the UAE, including extensive media interaction, participation in regional government conferences and workshops, and was a chapter contributor to the book, Mental Health and Psychological Practice in the United Arab Emirates (2015).
- Dr. Bailey worked in the UK in a variety of child and adolescent mental health services including working as an expert witness of UK court proceedings. She moved to Dubai in 2011 and worked at private children’s medical centre where she was Head of the Psychology Department.
She was the winner of the 2015 Princess Haya Award for Outstanding Clinical Psychologist.
She is a Chartered and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society and registered with the Health Professional Council.
She helps children both individually and in groups, provides parental support, and works with the family as a whole. She also provides comprehensive assessments to children struggling at home or at school.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Psychology, Doctorate in Clinical Psychology