Balaji Krishnamurthy Dr.
- English, Hindi, Tamil, Marathi
- Inflammatory Bowel disease
- Coeliac disease
- Eosinophilic GI disorders
- Faltering growth
- Feeding problems
- Dr. Bala graduated from Madras Medical College and Research Institute in Chennai, India before moving to the UK in 2001. He has been working for many years in the field of Paediatrics and Paediatric Gastroenterology in several reputed hospitals including Children's Hospital, Oxford and Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool.
- Prior to joining Mediclinic, he was clinical lead for paediatric gastroenterology service at the renowned Alder Hey Children's Hospital in Liverpool and a honorary lecturer in paediatric gastroenterology at University of Liverpool. He was the designated lead for Coeliac Disease, GI physiology, Cardiac feeding clinics. He has performed endoscopies and PEG placements in children ranging from neonates with complex problems up to 16 years of age. He has contributed to several national and international research studies.
- Dr. Bala is a member of the General Medical Council UK, Indian Medical Council, British society of paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition (BSPGHAN) and has Fellowship at the RCPCH.
- CCT in Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Hepatology and Nutrition