Bhavna Khan Dr. (ID*)
- English, Hindi/Urdu
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Connective tissue diseases
- Systemic sclerosis
- Inflammatory muscle disorders
- Metabolic bone disease
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain disorders
- Biologic therapy
- Dr. Bhavna Khan is a rheumatologist with more than 15 years of experience. Prior to joining Mediclinic Middle East, she worked at another private hospital in Dubai. Dr. Khan's special interests include inflammatory arthritis, osteoporosis, systemic sclerosis, inflammatory muscle disorders, metabolic bone disease, chronic musculoskeletal pain disorders and connective tissue disorders. She has vast experience in the management of rheumatoid arthritis and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (Lupus) and treatment with biologic agents.
- She is a Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) in the UK, the International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) and the British Society of Rheumatology (UK). Dr. Khan completed her specialist training at Mersey Deanery in Liverpool and Manchester(UK) and her internal medicine training at Salford Royal Hospitals NHS Trust (UK).
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- PhD (UK)