Charalampos (Harry) Kremmydas Dr.
- English, Greek
- Sports medicine and injuries
- Arthroscopy of shoulder, knee and ankle
- Knee and hip reconstructive surgery
- Dr. Harry graduated with honours from Semmelweis University of Medicine, Hungary, in 1999. He then proceeded to specialise in Orthopaedic Surgery in the 401 General Military Hospital of Athens. His training includes all aspects of Orthopaedics, however he has a special interest in sports medicine and injuries as well as reconstructive surgery of the knee and hip.
- Upon completion of his training, he started work as a consultant orthopaedic surgeon at
- Athens Euroclinic Hospital, one of the busiest private hospitals in Greece. He also worked in Euromedica General Hospital of Rhodes as well as maintaining his own private practice in Athens. He has lived and worked in Dubai since February 2016.
- He has a full registration as Medical Practitioner with Specialist Registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) of the United Kingdom and is a Full Member of the European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA).
- MD Greek Board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon