Charl Stenger Mr.
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Preventative programmes
- Sports therapy
- Custom foot orthotics
- Specialised orthotic prosthetic programmes
- Charl is registered with the South African Health Professionals Council (since 1998), the National Health Authority in Qatar (since 2002), the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (since 2004), and the Dubai Health Authority (since 2011). He has been working in both government and private healthcare in the Middle East for ten years.
- His experience in the Middle East has included the renovation and modernisation of orthotics and prosthetics services for the Saudi Military, and developing O&P Services for Saad Specialist Hospital in Al Khobar.
- While managing these responsibilities he has travelled extensively, providing consultation and private orthotic and prosthetic services across the Gulf region.
- Charl has a keen interest in active rehabilitation with a patient-centred approach, and thrives on working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Certified Prosthetist Orthotist