- English, German
- Christina provides a safe, caring, and confidential environment for her clients to get better. Instead of insisting on one particular approach or school of thought, Christina employs elements from a range of therapeutic techniques, with the goal of establishing a course that is personally tailored to the patient or client. Having worked as a counselor in the UAE for more than 7 years, multiculturalism plays a central role in her work.
- Christina has worked in different organizations throughout the UAE and has broad experience in counselling individuals (adults and adolescents), as well as couples and families. Christina helps clients dealing with issues including, but not limited to:
- Panic Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Problems in relationships
- She also has experience in providing counselling to terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
- Christina holds a Master's degree in Counselling Psychology from the United States.
- MA (Counselling Psychology)