- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Sports rehabilitation
- Spinal/peripheral manual therapy (Maitland & Mulligan)
- Exercise therapy
- Myofascial release
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- David is a UK trained physiotherapist who graduated from the University of East London in 2009. Prior to joining Mediclinic, David completed his core rotations in a large London teaching hospital, before specialising in the orthopaedics/musculoskeletal field. David is trained in acupuncture and has recently started an MSc in advanced neuromusculoskeletal physiotherapy. Having completed postgraduate study in the assessment and treatment of the lower quadrant he has developed a special interest in the prevention and management of lower limb sports injuries, as well as pre-/post-operative rehabilitation for surgeries such as ACL reconstruction, meniscectomy, ankle ligament repairs and hip/knee replacements.
- David has a keen interest in sports and has worked in a number of different sporting settings, for example with the Irish gymnastics team and Gaelic football teams.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy