Deemah Salem Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Arabic
- General and high risk obstetrics
- Preventative women's health care
- Female adolescence
- Contraception options and family planning
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Colposcopies and management of abnormal pap smears
- Management of chronic pelvic pain
- Management of menstrual irregularities and abnormal uterine bleeding
- Vulvar disorders
- Insertion, removal, and management of the implantable contraceptive rod
- Dr. Deemah received her Bachelor's degree from Saint Louis University in the USA in 1999 with the highest recognised honor, Summa Cum Laude. She then graduated from Saint Louis University School of Medicine with honors in 2003, after which she did her residency training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at one of the top nationally ranked hospitals in the USA, William Beaumont Hospital in Michigan. She then joined a prestigious OBGYN medical center for seven years where she gained outstanding experience in general and high risk obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Dr. Deemah has a warm bed side manner and advocates women's preventative healthcare. She speaks both English and Arabic fluently.
- She is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- ABOG (USA)