Diana van der Borden Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Dutch, German
- Correction of gynaecological hormonal disturbances and menstrual irregularities
- Hysteroscopy (minimal invasive) management of intra uterine lesions (fibroids and polyps)
- Hysteroscopy (minimal invasive) removal of the endometrium lining
- Managing infertility (especially polycystic ovaries related) with hormonal treatment or by minimal access surgery
- Management of abdominal/vaginal hysterectomy
- Correction of female genital prolapse
- Management of recurring miscarriages
- High risk pregnancy
- Management of obstetric emergency conditions
- Management of normal delivery, vaginal assisted delivery and caesarean section
- Dr. Diana van der Borden trained and started her career in The Netherlands and qualified from the Medical Erasmus University in Rotterdam in 1985. After her training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in major teaching hospitals in the Netherlands she became a consultant
- gynaecologist and obstetrician in 1998. In 2003 she registered as a consultant with the GMC in the UK. She has been trained as an all-round gynaecologist and specialises in hysteroscopy removals of fibroids, polyps and lining of the uterus. Since 1985 she has performed more than 6500 deliveries. From 1998 to 2015 she worked in the Netherlands as a full-time consultant and for 15 years she was Clinical Lead of the Gynaecology department and Maternity ward. Within that period she was appointed for three years as Medical Director, gaining valuable management skills. For the last two years she worked as a consultant in Gibraltar, where besides her daily routine she contributed to the updating of the clinical guidelines and the set-up of the EPAU clinic (Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit).