General paediatric diseases ,Growth and neurodevelopment ,Management of preterm neonates ,Childhood asthma
- Dr. Halawa is a highly skilled paediatric specialist who believes in evidence-based medical practice, with significant experience in providing medical care to patients ranging from newborns to adolescents.
- She received her medical degree (MBBCh) in 2003 from the Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt. She gained a wide range of experience and manual skills during her postgraduate training in Alexandria University Children's Hospital, which is a busy tertiary hospital that manages the most challenging cases and medical conditions of newborns and children in north Egypt.
- Dr. Eman completed her Master's Degree in Paediatrics at Alexandria University, after which she was promoted to Paediatric Specialist in Alexandria University Children's Hospital, and gained various experiences through working in subspeciality clinics, such as Haematology, Respiratory and Immunology.
- Dr. Halawa moved to the UAE and joined a private hospital in Sharjah, where she managed sick newborns at the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), and diagnosed and managed patients in the Emergency department and Paediatric ward.
- Dr. Eman joined Mediclinic Airport Road in 2016 as a specialist general paediatrician in the NICU and Paediatric clinic.
- Master’s Degree (Paediatrics)
Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital
In department Paediatrics