Fadil Y Anad (Al-Najjar) Dr.
- Dr. Fadil is a Senior Paediatrician with over 25 years experience in Paediatrics and Neonatology. He specialises in treating children with allergy and asthma but over the years has also seen children with disorders including urinary tract infections. congenital renal anomalies and neonatal hips.
- He previously worked at Mediclinic Dubai Mall where he established an allergy clinic for performing allergy skin prick and blood testing for common allergens and oral immunotherapy. Prior to that he worked for many years at Al Zahra Hospital in Sharjah, where he established an extensive program to treat children suffering from allergies and asthma.
- During his career, he has developed a major interest in medical education at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. He taught medical students from the Universities of Newcastle, Leeds, London, Nottingham and Edinburgh. For over six years he established and managed a major and nationally recognized CME program in the United Arab Emirates.
- Dr. Fadil has also undertaken clinical research and has several published works on topics such as Management of URTI and Use of Strep A Test, UTI, Neonatal Withdrawal Syndrome, and Alagille Syndrome for which he won a Research Prize in 1991.
- Dr. Fadil graduated from Baghdad University but did his entire paediatric training was in the United Kingdom and he completed his higher specialist training in London. He was awarded the CCST- Paediatrics in May 1997 and has been a Consultant Paediatrician for over 12 years in Britain, Saudi and UAE.
- He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health (UK) and the Royal College of Physicians (Ireland) and a member of the British Society for Allergy & Clinical Immunology.
- CCST- Paed
- FRCP (Irel)