Fayez Kassem Abo Kharoub Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, French, Arabic
- Laparoscopic total and sub-total hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic myomectomy
- Advances laparoscopic management of endometriosis
- Operative hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic management of ovarian Cysts/tumours and ectopic pregnancy
- High-risk pregnancy and Infertility
- Transvaginal/abdominal ultrasonography 4D/3D
- Major abdominal gynaecological surgery
- Vaginal gynaecological surgery (prolapses and repair)
- Aesthetic gynaecological surgery
- Dr. Fayez is a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist with over 22 years' post graduate experience. He holds a diploma in Miniminally Invasive Surgery from France as well as a Diploma in Gynae-Obstetrics Sonography from France, a Master's degree in Urogynaecology, and a Master's degree in Colposcopy. He is highly qualified in complex laparoscopic procedures such as laparoscopic myomectomies, total and sub-total laparoscopic hysterectomies, laparoscopic treatment of complex cases of endometriosis and operative hysteroscopies. He also undertakes major abdominal-vaginal gynaecological surgeries such as prolapses and repairs.
- He is currently working in Mediclinic Al Ain Hospital as Head of Department and Head of Endoscopic Gynaecology.
- Among other memberships, Dr. Fayez is a member of the French Association of Laparoscopic Surgery.
- DIS (OB/GYN)
- Dip (Endoscopic Gynaecological Surgery)
- Diploma (Gynaeco-Obstetrics Sonography)