Gamil Mohamed Ibraheem Dr.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- English, French, Spanish, Arabic (mother tongue)
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Diseases of paranasal sinuses & allergic rhinitis
- Disorders of balance as vertigo & dizziness
- Sleep apnea & snoring
- Endoscopic sinus surgery as well as various Ear, Nose & Throat surgeries
- Over 30 years of experience in the field of ENT, Head & Neck surgery.
- In his previous appointments he has worked at prestigious hospitals across Egypt & UAE.
- Well versed with all major modalities of ENT.
- To his credit, he has received numerous trainings to further his specialty in various countries such as USA, Egypt, Oman and UAE.
- Master Degree in E.N.T.
- Head & Neck surgery
- Cairo University
- Cairo University.