Ghada Al-Hossainey El-Edel Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Feeding problems and feeding rehab programs
- Macro and micro mutrient deficiencies
- Anaemias - hereditary and acquire, acute and chronic
- Allergic diseases - asthma, allergic rhinitis and atopic dermatitis
- Infectious diseases and preventative medicine for paediatrics
- Growth and development
- Dr. Ghada gained her initial medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
- After finishing he Paediatric residency programme she acquired her Master of Paediatrics postgraduate qualifications from the same Faculty and university , including finishing and discussing her Master degree thesis , titled 'Leukemia in the First Year of Life'. She then started her paediatric subspeciality, Paediatric Hematology /Oncology, as senior Registrar in the Paediatric Haematology department in New Children's Hospital, Cairo University. Following this, she moved to the USA where she had a Clinic and Research Fellowship in Paediatric Haematology /Oncology at Lousiana State University.
- Dr. Ghada has also acquired membership of the Royal College of Physicians and Child Health (London) and a medical doctorate degree in Paediatrics.
- Prior to joining Mediclinic in 2008, she worked further in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi.
- MSc (Paediatrics)
- M Doctorate of Paediatrics