Heidi Lefkovits Dr. (ID*)
- Internal Medicine
- English, German, Italian, French
- Preventative care and health maintenance
- Full scope of internal medicine
- Women's health
- Executive health
- Second opinion and consultative medicine
- Hospital medicine
- Dr. Lefkovits studied Medicine at the University of Basel, Switzerland, where she graduated as MD with a Federal Diploma in 1991. She underwent post-graduate training from the departments of Physiology (University Basel) in 1992 in Basel, the departments of ENT (University Basel) in 1993 and the departments of Internal Medicine at University Hospital Liestal and University Hospital Berne (1993-1996). She completed an Internal Medicine Fellowship at the renowned Inselpital in Berne. Between 1997 and 2000 Dr. Lefkovits served as a senior consultant in the University Hospital in Liestal and from 2002 until 2011 was deputy chief medical officer and senior consultant at the Palliative Care Centre Hildegard Hospiz in Basel. Dr. Lefkovits also ran her own private practice in Basel (2000-2009).
- She holds licenses in Internal Medicine in Switzerland (Fachärztin FMH) and DHCC and DHA/UAE.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable..
- FMH ( Swiss ) MD