Hussein Naji Dr.
- Paediatric Surgery
- English, Swedish, Arabic
- Dr. Hussein Naji completed his basic medical training from Al-Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq in 1994 and became a specialist in paediatric surgery in 2001. From 2007 to 2010, he worked as specialist paediatric surgeon in Akademiska University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden.
- He worked as a Consultant Paediatric Surgeon at Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden between 2010 and 2013. Prior to joining Mediclinic, Dr.Naji worked as a consultant paediatric surgeon in American Hospital Dubai.
- In addition to general paediatric surgery, Dr Naji has strong experience with neonatal surgery and laparoscopic surgery. Some of the conditions that are treated by Dr.Naji include inguinal hernias, undescended testes and other paediatric urologic diseases, haemangiomas and skin lumps and tumours, pyloric stenosis, diaphragmatic hernias, bowel atresia and other forms of obstructions, appendicitis and cholecystitis.
- He is a member of several professional medical organisations in Sweden and Europe. He has a good experience in medical research and already published more than 20 articles in peer reviewed medical journals.
- He is an esteemed speaker in many national and international conferences
- FRCS (Glasgow)
- Swedish Board Certified (Paediatric Surgery)
- European Board Certified (Paedia