Ibrahim Abd Elrahman Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Arabic
- Advanced Laparoscopic (key-hole) and Hysteroscopic Surgery including oncology
- Endometriosis and heavy periods
- Abnormal smears and Colposcopy
- Urogynaecology and pelvic floor repair
- Day Case Surgery
- Dr Ibrahim Abd Elrahman is a Consultant Gynaecologist and is an accredited specialist with expertise in Advanced and Complex Laparoscopic Surgery (including cancer surgery), Urogynaecology & Pelvic Floor Surgery and has lectured on these subjects at international meetings. He is often contacted as a tertiary referral for complex surgical cases. His expertise in colposcopy has led to BSCCP accreditation as an instructor in colposcopy.
- Dr. Ibrahim graduated in Dublin, trained exclusively in the United Kingdom and was a Consultant in the UK prior to moving to Dubai in 2008. He has also undertaken exclusive oncology training at the Royal Marsden Hospital and Hammersmith Hospital.
- He holds professional memberships with the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG), the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Cytopathology (BSCCP), the General Medical Council (UK) and the British and European Societies for Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery. He was an external examiner at St George's Medical School in the UK and has been on the GMC (UK) Specialist Register since completing training.
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- Society of Laparoscopic Endosurgeons (SLS)
- Middle East Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (MESGE)
- MB BCh
Mediclinic City Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Centre
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
In department Obstetrics & Gynaecology