Heba Hashem Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Arabic
- Antenatal care and management of high risk pregnancy and early pregnancy disorders
- Normal vaginal deliveries and Caesarean sectionUltrasound screening for obstetrics and gynaecologic problems
- Routine gynaecologic checkup and treatment for common and rare gynaecologic disorders
- Infertility treatment and PCO management
- Menopausal disorders
- Breast disorders
- Diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy and laparoscopic procedures
- Pap smear and screening procedures for cervical cancer
- Family planning and contraception
- Aesthetic gynaecology
- Dr. Heba has more than 14 years’ experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and has worked in Egypt, the USA and UAE. After completing her residency medical training she worked as specialist then consultant in one the prestigious University hospitals in Egypt. She also worked as a clinical fellow in National Institutes of Health, USA where she completed her fellowship in reproductive medicine in 2013. She moved to the UAE and worked in a well-known private hospital in Abu Dhabi before joining the Mediclinic Group.
She has been involved in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate medical students throughout her career. She has participated in many international conferences and produced many publications. She is a member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine and Egyptian Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She is also on editorial boards and is a reviewer for many international journals.
- MBBS, MSc MPH, MD