Huda Kataa Dr.
- Gastroenterology / Hepatology
- English, Arabic
- Inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease)
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Viral hepatitis
- Dr. Huda Kataa completed the Arab Board in General Medicine from Damascus University, Syria and continued her training in General Medicine and Gastroenterology in the UK. She is certified by the General Medical Council in the UK and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in London. Dr. Kataa received accreditation from the Joint Advisory Group (JAG) in the UK as an endoscopist and colonoscopy trainer and is also a member of the task force committee for colorectal cancer screening in Abu Dhabi.
- She has in depth experience in general medicine, gastroenterology, endoscopy and management of liver diseases.
- MRCP( UK)