Iyad Fajer Deeb Dr.
- English, Arabic, French
- Phacoemulsification (small incision sutureless surgery) with intraocular lens implantation
- Extracapsular cataract extraction with intraocular lens implantation
Lids and ocular surface disorders:
- Misdirected eye lashes treatment, chalazion surgery, ectropion and entropion treatment, lid and conjunctival mass excision, pterygium excision with conjunctival autograft
- Probing for congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction, surgery for lacrimal punctum stenosis, lacrimal system intubation for chronic acquired lacrimal canals obstruction, surgical repair of canalicular lacerations
Anterior segment lasers:
- YAG laser capsulotomy, iridotomy
- Medical treatment, laser treatment, intravitreal injections for diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, macular oedema, vascular retinal disorders (retinal vein or artery occlusion), retinal holes
- Refractive errors correction (myopia. hypermetropia and astigmatism), treatment of amblyopia (lazy eye), assessment for squint
- Dr. Deeb joined Mediclinic in 2010 with more than 20 years of experience in medical and surgical ophthalmology.
- Following his medical degree and Masters in Ophthalmology from Damascus University, he went to France and obtained AFSA and DIU certificates from Paris and Lyon universities and worked in public French hospitals for four years. He then returned to Syria to work as a university teacher and as a surgeon and trainer in a university hospital until he moved to the UAE.
- Arab Board of Medical Specializations
- DIU (Oncophthalmology) DIU (Glaucoma)
- MD (Ophthalmolog