Iyad Ksseiry Dr.
- Endocrinology / Diabetes
- English, Arabic
- Diabetes and its complications
- Gestational diabetes (diabetes in pregnancy)
- Thyroid gland dysfunction (hyper and hypothyroidism)
- Goiter and fine needle aspiration of thyroid nodules
- Osteoporosis (thinning of bones)
- Elevated prolactin levels
- Hyperlipidemia (elevated cholesterol)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Adrenal, parathyroid and pituitary gland disorders
- Dr. Ksseiry is a graduate of Damascus University School of Medicine, Syria. He received his training in Internal Medicine and became Chief Resident at Monmouth Medical Center, a major teaching affiliate of MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine, in New Jersey, U.S.A. He was awarded Al-J. Decotti's Award and John C. Borden Award for outstanding resident. He then completed fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Baystate Medical Center, Western Campus of Tufts University Medical School, Massachusetts, U.S.A. He is certified by the American Board in Internal Medicine, and also certified by American Board in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
- He is currently licensed by the Dubai Health Care City licensing authorities as well as in the USA. On national level, he was a member of the committee tasked to develop the first UAE National Diabetes Guidelines in 2009. He received an Award of Excellence for extraordinary contribution, dedication and initiative in the organisation and chairing of the scientific committee of Emirates Diabetes Congress 2009 held in Dubai. He also received a Certificate of Appreciation for invaluable contribution to the success and chairing of the scientific committee of the 6th Dubai International Conference for Medical Sciences & Emirates Endocrine Congress 2010. He was Chairman of the Scientific Committee of the first three Emirates Endocrine and Diabetes Congresses from 2009 till 2012. While he was working at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, Dubai, he acted as the Internal Medicine representative on the Hospital Board and served on several committees.
- He is a professional member of multiple international medical societies. He is on the Editorial Board of 'Diabetes: Positive Living', a publication by Emirates Diabetes Society. He is a fellow of American College of Clinical Endocrinologists (F.A.C.E.). He is also member of American college of Physicians (ACP), and Emirate Diabetes Society.
- F.A.C.E. (USA)/American Board Internal Medicine/American Board Endocrinology
- Diabetes and