Kavita Chandragiri Dr.
- English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Marathi
- Sutureless ultrasonic cataract surgery, small incision cataract surgery, traumatic, subluxated and complicated cataracts, secondary lens implantation including scleral and ciliary fixated IOLs with capsular tension rings
Anterior segment trauma:
- Surgical management and visual rehabilitation
Ocular surface reconstruction:
- Biological grafting - conjunctiva & buccal, mucosal grafting, pterygium and symblepharon
- Medical retina and anterior segment lasers - diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, retinal holes and tears, intravitreal injections
- Dacryocystorhinostomy with silicon stents, dacryocystectomy, canalicular laceration repair, bicanalicular auto stable implants, punctoplasty, congenital and acquired lacrimal fistula repairs
- Ectropion and entropion correction, lid scar removal, rotational flaps, chalazion surgery, lid wedge excisions, surgery for misdirected eye lashes
- Cosmetic rehabilitation of blind eye - customized artificial eye with retained eye movements, evisceration-scleral
- Implants and cosmetic prosthesis
- Dr. Kavita has over 10 years of ophthalmic clinical and surgical practice.
- She is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians (Glasgow), a Fellow in Medical Retina and Lasers in Ophthalmology, PVRI Institute, a Fellow in Advanced Anterior segment Surgery and Phacoemulsification, Sankara Nethralaya and a member of the All India Ophthalmic Society (AIOS), New Delhi, India.
- MS (Ophthalmology
- FRCSP (Glasgow)