Krish Venkatesh Dr.
- Paediatric Gastroenterology
- English, Kannada, Telugu, basic Hindi and Tamil
- Coeliac disease
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Eosinophilic gastroenteritis
- Dr. Venkatesh is a consultant paediatric gastroenterologist with more than 11 years of experience. He graduated from Karnatak Medical College, Hubli, India. Following a postgraduate degree in Paediatrics (MD) from Mysore Medical College, Mysore, India, he moved to the United Kingdom for further training.
- In addition to his training in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Dr Venkatesh also worked as a clinical research fellow at Sheffield Children's Hospital, United Kingdom. He has several first author papers and book chapters to his credit. He has presented his research at several national and international conferences.
- Following completion of training in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, he worked as a consultant paediatric gastroenterologist at Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool and as Honorary Lecturer at University of Liverpool for more than five years before joining Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital. Dr Venkatesh was Clinical Lead of the Paediatric Gastroenterology department at Alder Hey Children's Hospital. He was also the nominated lead for Endoscopy and Nutrition for children with neurodisabilities and feeding issues and for Behcet' s disease.
- Dr Venkatesh is a member of European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN), British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (BSPGHAN).
- CCT in Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Hepatology and Nutrition