- Phacoemulsification, sutureless ultrasonic cataract surgery, small incision cataract surgery
- Pterygium surgery with conjunctival autograft
- Medical retina and lasers for diabetic retinopathy
- Management of retinal vascular occlusion, macular edema, age – related macular degeneration, retinal holes and tears
- Intravitreal injections
Anterior segment lasers:
- Laser capsulotomy for after cataract, laser iridotomy and laser trabeculoplasty for glaucoma
- Chalazion surgery, minor eyelid procedures, probing of nasolacrimal duct in children
- Dr. Banu has over 15 years' experience as an ophthalmologist. She gained his Diploma in Ophthalmology from Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India and is a Fellow the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, UK, a Fellow in Advanced Cataract Surgery and Phacoemulsification, Sankara Nethralaya, a Fellow in Medical Retina and Lasers in Ophthalmology, Aravind Eye Hospital.
- She is a member of the All India Ophthalmological Society ( AIOS ) and Karnataka Ophthalmic Society.
- FRCS (Glasgow)
Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital
In department Ophthalmology