Mazen Abou Chaaban Dr. (ID*)
- Paediatric Nephrology
- Kidney & Bladder Malformation Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Post Kidney Transplantation Care
- Dr .Mazen joined Mediclinic City Hospital to expand his care and services to children and adolescents suffering from kidney and urinary problems.
- His vast experience spreads over a period of 25 years in the field of Paediatric Nephrology in Germany and the UAE. He is the former president of Pan Arab Pediatric Nephrology Association ( PAPNA ) and Co-President of Emirates Nephrology Association (EMA) as well as a Member of the Intenational Paediatric and Paediatric Nephrology Associations like IPNA, ISN, IPDA and GPN.
- Dr. Mazen manages a wide range of paediatric medical problems, as well as kidney specific and urinary tract conditions like bed wetting , urinary tract infections (U.T.I), Nephrotic syndrome and other glomerular Diseases.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- Fachartz in Paediatrics
- Fellowship in Paediatric Nephrology