Mohammed Chishti Dr. (ID*)
- English, Hindi
- After obtaining his general surgery fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, Dr. Chishti worked in the Department of Neurosurgery at North Manchester General Hospital and Booth Hall Children's Hospital where he gained experience in conservative and operative management of severely injured adults and children with head and spinal injuries, including those requiring ventilation, as well as the operative management of a wide range of elective and acute neurosurgical cases.
- Later, he returned to Pakistan and joined the Aga Khan University Hospital in Karachi, dealing with cases that covered the whole range of adult and paediatric neurosurgery including the management of complicated spinal cases especially those of unstable spine due to trauma, infection and metastasis.
- In 2008, Dr. Chishti joined Rashid Hospital in the UAE, dealing with all types of acute and elective procedures.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable
- FRCS (Glas)
- FRCS (Ed)
- FRCS (Ed) Surgical Neurology