Muhammad Abdur Rehman Dr.
- English, Urdu, basic Arabic
- Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rehman is a UK- and Irish-trained consultant paediatrician with a special interest in paediatric cardiology. He has more than 17 years of experience, with more than five at consultant level.
- Dr. Rehman joined us from Mayo General Hospital in Ireland. He has worked in numerous Irish hospitals, as well as in hospitals in the UK, Malaysia and Pakistan. He is a member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, has a diploma in Paediatric Cardiology from the National Heart & Lung Institute at London University, a diploma in Child Health jointly from the Royal College of Physicians Ireland and Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, and an MBBS from Allama Iqbal Medical College, University of Punjab, Pakistan.
- Dr. Rehman's experience includes general paediatrics, neonatology, NICU, paediatric emergency, paediatric oncology, paediatric cardiology, paediatric neurology and community paediatrics/neurodisability.
- MBBS Dip (Child Health) Dip (Paediatric Cardiology) MRCP (Paediatrics)