- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal dysfunction
- Occupational health/ergonomics
- Michael joined the rehabilitation team at Mediclinic Middle East in February 2012 as a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist. He graduated from The University of Lancaster in the UK with a Bachelor of Science (honours) degree in 2006 and quickly moved into private practice. During his time in the UK he gained extensive experience in Occupational Health with a large multinational Company, and also sports physiotherapy within his favourite sport of Rugby. In addition he has acute orthopedics experience with both in and outpatients.
- Mike is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) and the Health Professional Council (HPC) in the UK.
- BSC (Hons) Physiotherapy