Mohamed Al-Olama Dr. (ID*)
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Arabic, English, Swedish
- Paediatric neurosurgery
- Advanced pain management
- Brain and spine microsurgery
- Dr. Al-Olama graduated from the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, in 2003. He spent seven years at Sahlgrenska University hospital in Sweden where he was awarded the Swedish Board in Neurosurgery. He then completed a Fellowship in Paediatric Neurosurgery and Advanced Pain Management.
- He is a member of the Swedish Neurosurgical Association.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- MD (Sweden) Swedish Board in Neurosurgery