Mohamed Lotfi Mazighi Dr.
- English, Arabic, French
- Neonatal intensive care
- Management of prematurity, neonatal respiratory distress, and neonatal jaundice
- Newborn follow-up
- Paediatric allergies
- Acute respiratory, infectious and gastrointestinal diseases in childhood
- Well child clinics, growth and developmental milestones evaluation
- Dr. Mazighi trained in Algeria and undertook his general Paediatrics and NICU residency at Issad Hassani University Hospital, Algiers. Prior to joining Mediclinic in 2015, he was a specialist paediatrician in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia where he worked in NICU and the outpatient department.
- Bachelor in General Medicine
- Specialisation degree in General Paediatrics