Mohamed Shafi Mohamed Dr.
- English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam
Joint replacement ,Sports medicine ,Foot & ankle surgery ,Peripheral nerve surgery ,Hand surgery ,Paediatric orthopaedics ,Orthopaedic trauma ,
- MBBS, MS (Orth), MCh (Orth) – UK, MFSEM (Sports Medicine) - RCPI & RCSI,
- Fellowship in Paediatrics Orthopaedics (Singapore, Italy),
- Fellowship in Joint replacement + Sports medicine (South Korea, Austria, Belgium, USA),
- Fellowship in Hand and Peripheral Nerve surgeries (France, Japan),
- Fellowship in Foot & Ankle Surgery (USA)
- Dr. Shafi has more than 17 years of work experience as an orthopaedic surgeon. After gaining his initial medical degrees at Kasturba Medical College, India, he underwent further specialisation training and has received fellowships in in Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement, Hand and Peripheral Nerve Surgery and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He started working at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital in 2013.
- MS (Orth)
- MCh (Orth) – UK
- MFSEM (Sports Medicine) - RCPI & RCSI