Mohammad Al Falasi Dr. (ID*)
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- English, Arabic, French
- Medical and surgical treatment of rhinosinusitis
- Endoscopic septal surgery
- Surgical and medical treatment of common general ENT pathologies including tonsil, adenoid and hearing impairment
- Thyroid surgery
- Parathyroid surgery
- Anterior base of skull surgery, closure of CSF leaks and pituitary surgery
- Micro laryngeal surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Head and neck reconstruction
- Dr. Al Falasi is a graduate of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, and has completed his residency in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Montpellier in France.
- He is post fellowship trained in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Anterior Base of Skull Surgery, as well as Head and Neck Oncology and Microvascular Flaps from the University of Montreal, Canada.
- In addition to his position at Mediclinic, Dr. Al Falasi is also Chief and Consultant Physician in the Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Division at Tawam Hospital in affiliation with Johns Hopkins, Al Ain, and Vice Chair of the Otolaryngology Society of the United Arab Emirates. He is also an Assistant Professor at UAE University Medical School.
- *Independent Doctors (ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.