Omar Dablouk Dr.
- English, Arabic
- General paediatrics
- Child growth and development
- Childhood asthma and allergies
- Well-baby check-up and newborn problems
- Vaccination and infectious diseases of children
- Tropical diseases of childhood
- Dr. Dablouk was awarded his CSD in Ireland, where he has worked as a consultant in general paediatrics and neonatology. He has special interests in allergic disease of the respiratory system and has dealt with many cases of asthma, cystic fibrosis and allergic rhinitis. He is also proficient in most cases of neonatal medicine. Having worked in Sudan, he also worked with most cases of tropical diseases of childhood and he holds a diploma in tropical medicine.