Richard A. Bebb Dr.
- Endocrinology / Diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Thyroid disease ( hypothyroid, hyperthyroidism and thyroid nodules)
- High cholesterol (and cardiovascular risk assessment)
- Parathyroid disease and disorders of calcium metabolism
- Hypogonadism in men (low testosterone)
- Pituitary disease
- Adrenal disease
- Hirsuitism and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Endocrine hypertension
- Genetic endocrine syndromes
- After receiving his medical degree from the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, Dr. Bebb practised for three years as a general physician before returning to university and attaining his Internal Medicine and Endocrinology qualifications. He is Board certified (ABIM) in Internal Medicine and also in Endocrinology and Metabolism. He also holds dual Canadian (FRCPC) certification in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
He has worked in both private and academic settings and presently is on leave from the University of British Columbia where he was a Clinical Associate Professor.
He has numerous publications in peer reviewed journals. He has been involved in the development of national guidelines for the treatment of diabetes and testosterone deficiency and has received awards for presentations at international meetings, for teaching excellence and for research.
- MD, ABIM, FRCPC
Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital
Consultant Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolic Disease
In department Endocrinology / Diabetes