Rachad Shebib Dr.
- English, French, Arabic
- Conventional radiology
- Ultrasonography, whole body, including musculoskeletal and small parts (neck, scrotum)
- Trans-rectal U.S.
- Trans-vaginal U.S.
- Colour duplex ultrasonography vascular imaging
- Obstetrical imaging including colour duplex and 4D imaging
- Mammogram and breast ultrasound
- Computed tomography of the whole body including virtual bronchoscopy, colonoscopy
- CT angiography and coronarography (4 years experience in CT (64) Multi-Detector)
- Dr. Chabib is a highly experienced radiologist who trained at the University of Damascus, Syria and later in a number of teaching hospitals in France. Most recently he worked as Head of the Imaging Department in Al Shifaa Hospital, Damascus as well as running his own private practice which managed 15-20 procedures a day including conventional radiology, contrast radiology, mammograms and ultrasound.
- MD DE DIS