Ravi Sundaram Dr.
- English, Tamil, Hindi
- Clinical decision making and management of cardiac outpatients and inpatients
- Acute care management of ICU cardiac patients
- Echocardiographic examinations including trans thoracic, trans-esophageal, stress echocardiography in adult, stress tests and Holter evaluations
- Heart failure management
- Cardiac catheterisations, coronary angiograms, and cardiac interventional procedures in native and post bypass patients through radial approach
- Complex coronary interventions including bifurcation angioplasty, left main angioplasty, chronic total occlusions, rotational atherectomy
- Peripheral angiogram and interventions including subclavian, renal, aorto iliac interventions
- Temporary and permanent pacemaker implantation
- Use of IABP, pacing and pericardiocentesis in emergency situations
- Dr. Ravi completed his specialisation in Cardiology with a gold medal from the Southern Railway Hospital, Chennai, India. He then went on to complete his fellowship in Interventional Cardiology from Escorts Heart institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dr. Ravi has been practising Cardiology in India and Dubai for more than seven years and has performed more than 4000 coronary angiograms and interventions. He has vast experience in managing acute cardiac emergencies, heart failure and complex coronary interventions. He is widely published and is an active member of Cardiology Society of India.
- Dip. NB