Abdelhadi Abdelgabbar Abdelhadi Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Non-invasive respiratory support
- Medical and nursing training
- Neonatal developmental care
- Guideline development
- Dr. Abdelhadi has over 25 years' experience in the field of Neonatology, 20 of which were spent as a consultant neonatologist in UK tertiary neonatal units including Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, South Manchester University Hospital, Aberdeen Maternity Hospital, and Royal Victoria Hospital.
- He is expert in all modalities of respiratory support of the newborn including conventional ventilation, high frequency ventilation, nitric oxide application and all non-invasive modalities. He has vast experience in management of perinatal brain compromise and has looked after babies from the extreme end of prematurity at 23-24 weeks with reasonable outcome. He also offers parental counselling of various antenatal findings and anomalies.
- MSc (University of London)