Radwa Mustafa Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Arabic
- Antenatal care services and management of high risk pregnancies
- Natural, vacuum assisted and caesarean deliveries
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Management of a range of gynecological issues and hormonal imbalances
- Dr. Mustafa graduated from Alexandria University, Egypt and achieved her Master's degree at Suez Canal University, Egypt. She has worked in hospitals in Egypt and Saudi Arabia prior to joining Mediclinic Middle East.
- MBBCh Master’s degree (OBS/GYN)