Rahul Goyal Dr.
- Family Medicine / General Practice
- English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Bulgarian
- Chronic disease management (hypertension, diabetes, asthma, COPD) which includes managing, monitoring and preventing complications
- Acute minor illnesses (coughs, Throat problems, Joint or muscular body aches) acute ENT problems (ear and throat problems)
- Eye diseases
- Childhood illnesses
- Travel advice including vaccinations
- Adult vaccinations
- Executive health check-ups and well-being advice
- Health screening and promotion as specified by HAAD including screening for breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer and executive health checks
- Short stay treatments including IV(intravenous) antibiotics for skin and local infections, Iron treatment (infusion) for chronic anaemia and monitoring, spirometry (lung function tests for Asthma and smokers), ECG (heart trace)
- Prescription monitoring and medication review to ensure the medications prescribed are still relevant for the individual
- Issues affecting physical and mental health (stress, anxiety) etc.
- Dr. Goyal has almost 20 years' experience in Family Medicine. He is UK-trained and worked predominantly in Lancashire, UK as partner in various practices before joining Mediclinic in Abu Dhabi. He also trained (higher specialist) as an ophthalmologist prior to completing his training in Family Medicine.
- As a Family physician I am trained to treat all age groups.
- MRCGP (UK)
- MRCOphth (UK)