Rajeshree Singhania Dr. (ID*)
- English, Urdu, German
- Dr. Rajeshree Singhania a recipient of her university's gold medal for top honours in her graduating class of 1980. She also studied in Munich, Germany Charlottesville, Virginia and in New York City and during her career has worked with both rural and urban children in various locations in India.
- She has headed both a Paediatric and a General Hospital in India and her work with the world-renowned Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children in London resulted in her gaining a Ph.D. in Neuro-developmental Paediatrics from the University of London.
- She received her M.Ed. (Autism) from Birmingham University and also received her Doctoral in Psychology in the UK.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- MD (Paediatrics)
- PhD (Neuro-developmental Paediatrics)
- MEd (Autism)