Rania Alnounou Dr.
- Family Medicine / General Practice
- English, Arabic
- Treating acute diseases, upper & lower respiratory, gastroenteritis etc.
- Management of chronic diseases DM, hypertension, dyslipidemia, asthma
- Health education
- Clinical audits and research
- After graduation from Damascus University, 1993, Dr Rania completed a child health certified course with Monash University (Australia) and from 2006 she finished all life support courses (American Heart Association). During the last two years she has completed her PG Diploma and MSc in Diabetes Management with South Wales University.
- Dr Rania has been practicing as a primary care physician for more than 23 years, in many clinics and hospitals in Damascus, Dubai and Abu Dhabi with great interest in health awareness for schools and society.
- PG Diploma & MSc in Diabetes management