Ranjit Rajan Dr.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Malayalam, English, Kannada, Hindi
- Dr. Rajan gained his medical qualifications from Trivandrum Medical College and Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India. He worked and taught at medical institutions such as Kasturba Medical College, Regional Cancer Centre, Trivandrum and as Professor of ENT at the Amal Institute of Medical Sciences, Kerala, India, prior to joining Mediclinic.
- He is experienced in all areas of ENT including throat infections in adults and children, investigation and treatment of voice problems and swallowing difficulties, hearing problems, ear discharge, headache and snoring. He performs ENT OP procedures (including fibreoptic laryngoscopy and diagnostic nasal endoscopy) and inpatient surgical operations s well as attending ENT emergencies. He regularly performs routine ENT operative procedures such as tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, septal surgery, aero-digestive tract endoscopies, microlaryngoscopy, microsurgery of the ear and larynx, endoscopic sinus surgery as well as cancer surgery of the head and neck.
- He has been published many times in numerous medical journals and is an experienced lecturer and panelist in ENT-related debates. He has also been awarded several prizes for his undergraduate, postgraduate, teaching and conference work.
- MBBS MS (ENT) DNB (ENT)