Ranjith K. Menon Dr.
- English, Hindi, Malayalam, Urdu
- General Neurology
- Stroke and other complex neurovascular disorders
- Movement disorder (Parkinson's disease, tremor etc.)
- Inflammatory brain disease
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Dr Ranjith Menon was a consultant neurologist at The Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery, UK (January 2014 until August 2017) before he relocated to Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital, Abu Dhabi. He completed his specialist Neurology CCT training from The Walton Centre in 2012 (2008 to 2012). The Walton Centre is the only comprehensive Neuroscience NHS Trust in the UK.
- He pursued his Clinical Fellowship in Stroke Neurology at The University of Toronto (2012 to 2013). He completed his Doctoral Research Degree MD (Res) from St George's University of London (UK). He undertook his junior Neurology training at The Radcliffe Infirmary, University of Oxford and The Bart's and The London NHS Trust (London, UK).
- He was actively involved in clinical research and teaching of medical students in the UK. He has published several peer reviewed articles and book chapters. He is an active member of the Association of British Neurologist (ABN), British Association of Stroke Physicians (BASP) and Royal College of Physicians (RCP).
- MD(Res) (Univ London)
- MRCP Neuro(UK)
- CCT Neuro(UK)
- Fellowship Stroke(Toronto)