- Lower limb arthroplasty including total/ partial hip replacement
- Total/partial knee replacement using computer navigation and manual techniques
- Knee arthroscopy, meniscal repair, partial menisectomy, ACL reconstruction
- Aspiration/injections including steroids, hyaluronic acid, PRP
- Bunion surgery, scarf osteotomy, fusion, hammer toe correction, Achille’s tendon repair, Morton’s neuroma surgery
- Carpal/ Cubital tunnel release, Trigger finger, Dupuytren’s surgery.
- Extremity fractures including fractures of the hip, knee, wrist, ankle, long bones
- Soft tissue injury, infections, extensor tendon repairs
- Upon acquiring his MBBS with Honours and finishing a house placement in Pakistan, Dr. Ahmad moved to Ireland and worked there for eleven years doing postgraduate surgical training followed by specialist trauma and orthopaedic training. After being awarded his FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics) intercollegiate speciality degree and completing a year of a lower limb arthroplasty Fellowship in the Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Glasgow with emphasis on hip and knee replacement and computer navigation, he joined NHS Scotland and worked as a consultant in a District General Hospital for over ten years covering general orthopaedic trauma and lower limb arthroplasty using computer navigation for knee replacements.
- MBBS, FRCS, FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics)