Rola Ali-Hassan Dr.
- Family Medicine
- Arabic, English, French (basic)
- Patient education
- Preventative medicine
- Dr Rola graduated from the American University of Beirut in Medicine and spent a year studying Paediatrics. She then went on to study Family Medicine in the United States, and was certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- After that she returned to Lebanon to work in different enterprises as both an inpatient and outpatient family physician, and was the medical director of a poly clinic for a number of years.
- Dr. Rola moved to Dubai in 2009, and has been working in different private clinics and hospitals since.
- She is interested in all aspects of family medicine including paediatric acute illness and vaccination, acute illness of pregnant patients and other aspects of gynaecology, acute and chronic diseases in adult patients, preventative care, vaccination and traveller's health, emergency and inpatient care