- English, Hindi, Urdu
- Diagnostic audiological procedures - pure tone audiometry, tympanometry and acoustic reflex testing, speech audiometry
- Oto acoustic emission
- Electrophysiological testing - auditory brainstem response, ASSR
- Audiological screening- screening of school-age children, newborn hearing screening, Hearing aid fitting and programming, Routine balance test
- Saba Zafar is an audiologist and speech language pathologist with wide experience in the field of audiology including audiological screening , diagnosis and rehabilitation of patients from all age groups using subjective and objective methods.
- She graduated with a dual specialisation in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology from the prestigious institute AYJNIHH in Mumbai, India.
- She has previously worked with hospitals in India and Dubai and as a hearing care consultant for Siemens in the UAE. She also spent almost three years undertaking charity work for children with special needs and their caregivers.
- She is a member of the Rehabilitation Council of India and ISHA, at whose conferences she has presented several research papers.
- Masters in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology